Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remembering an iCon R.I.P Steve Jobs

A year ago I converted into the Apple world . I had been using a PC forevvvvver , I had always heard such amazing things about the Apple computers but never thought that in a million years , that it would change my life. A year ago I finally got an iMac , the best invention in this world , thank you to the late and great Steve Jobs for thinking outside the box , following his gut and creating the most amazing products in technology in the 21st century. 

As I was tweeting last night , I  came across tweets that said R.I.P Steve Jobs , what , wait , who .... No way , I thought , that's impossible . There was a piece of me that just sunk , my heart felt a lil broken , I think where there is brilliance , where you see that there was someone who wanted to change the way the world operated and succeeded , it makes you appreciate what he did and what he was all about , in my opinion. 

I came across this image on http://pinterest.com/ and when I read what he said , it brought tears to my eyes . Why ? Because I too , am a creator , I am an ARTIST , I love what I do , I live and breathe my career , I believe in my DREAMS and making them come true despite what other's may think. That " inner voice " he speaks of , that voice that we try to shut up because we are scared of what could be , if we stick to our guns and follow our hearts. That inner voice that needs to be heard. I say , never SILENCE your DREAMS , they are there for a reason , to better our world in some way. Steve Jobs followed his heart , listened to his inner voice and you see where that got him , he revolutionized the computer world as we know it.

Thank you and my thoughts and prayers are with the Jobs Family.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Lorem

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Think Different, narrated by Steve Jobs