Friday, October 14, 2011

She's Just So ZURI .....



Signature Splashes of Pink & Leopard Print , The Queen ZMC has arrived !


They say that Inspiration lies in every corner and that everything happens for a reason. I have always been a firm believer in that all my life. Wednesday night October 12th , I was invited by ZuriMcDaniels  to her Web Launch Party @ Bo Concept in NYC . All I can say is WOW  , WOW and  WOW again. It was amazing and such an honor & privilege to share with her in her moment . Now , for me this was my first BIG event and I was simply just mesmerized with how " BEAUTIFUL " she looked. She gleamed in radiance , she was AGLOW and I am not kidding you , she has arrived and the world is gonna know it.  Accompanied by her " beyond best friend "- her husband Darryl McDaniels ( The Legendary DMC of Run -DMC ) they were picture perfect. ( getting goosebumps just thinking about it ) .




Sharing in her delight of bringing to fruition the beginning of her acting career was very uplifting and very motivational to me , someone who has put her DREAMS on hold to attend to the duties of being a wife and the challenging duty of love .... motherhood . I think every woman can relate to her. She is such an approachable soul , you can literally walk right up to her , start up a conversation & she will engage you ... just like that , Zuri has this contagious smile and laughter . To know her is to love her.


Zuri McDaniels and Me ( Elizabeth ) 


Last night , listening to her express her heart about her dreams , her goals , her aspirations put everything into perspective for me , everything in this life is possible . Hard Work , Dedication and most importantly LOVE for your CRAFT , will take you places. And , she is living proof , she has stuck to her guns and never gave up . I keep sayin' this but the world is in for a TREAT , her time has come and I am oh , so PROUD of her ( you ) . 

Oh, and in case you didn't know what ZURI means , it means BEAUTIFUL in Swahili .

She made a poignant statement behind her the meaning of her name , 

" Every woman is Zuri "



 No matter what ethnicity you own , love yourself because we are all cut by the same  thread , we are all beautiful souls traveling this world , finding who we are and how we can make a difference.

To find out " Who is ZMC " ....

My suggestion >>>> go check out her site http://zurimcdaniels.com which has a new look so go and take a looksie  and Follow her on https://twitter.com/#!/ZuriMcDaniels. Become a part her TeamZMC .

And "Like" her FanPage on Facebook :

http://www.facebook.com/ZuriMcDaniels




Much Love and Many More SUCCESSES ! 

E


P.S.

To sum it all up , there were many highlights to this magnificent evening that I will keep to myself bc somethings you just have to have for yourself , but I did leave there with an army of INSPIRATION , the City itself , the lights , the Music ,  the bold and beautiful colors , the mixture of beautiful souls all under one roof opened a whole new world of artistic creativity to flow from me . So stay tuned bc my sharpie markers are outta control as we speak .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Lorem

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Think Different, narrated by Steve Jobs