Saturday, September 17, 2011

GC for ZMC . The Zuri Doll .


I have had the pleasure and honor to meet my Muse ... Zuri McDaniels .
She inspired me to create a Doll just for her . I have been creating my own Grafitti Couture Chics for months now , but nothing quite like her . The Zuri Doll is hip , classy , sophisticated , stylish , brilliant , outgoing , fun and flirty , all qualities that the Real Zuri embodies. I can tell you she is as beautiful in person as you see her in pictures and when I mean Beautiful , I mean that as gorgeous as her exterior is , her heart and her soul are of sheer beauty. I suggest that you go and check out her websitewww.zurimcdaniels.com and follow her @ www.twitter.com/zurimcdaniels.com and then you will know , " where it's at !!!
" Passion For Fashion and Style with a Smile . "



" GRAFITTI-FIED "



Grafitti Couture ™ Grafitti-fied The Zuri Doll by Elizabeth Forero . This is different version of the Zuri Doll , added with a pinch of Haute Pinky Couture , classy leopard print & symbolic touches.
Much Love ,
E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Lorem

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Think Different, narrated by Steve Jobs